Well more like 90 days late! But I always believe better late than never, particularly in this case. Our multicoloured life nominated me for an Very Inspiring Blogger award. I’m always blown away when someone thinks I’m doing ok.
Now the rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about me…
- I am a proud kiwi (even though I haven’t lived in New Zealand for almost 12 years)
- According to many I have the most ridiculous sneeze. They come at machine gun speed and never in batches of less than five. Close friends have accused me of being a sheep that needs drenching! Everyone of my lecturers at University stopped class at least once to check if I was ok.
- Every summer I grow basil in our courtyard and make my own basil pesto – delish!
- As a child I used to occasionally brush my teeth using my left hand in case I broke my right arm!
- I love champagne.
- Spring is my favourite season of the year, the buds on trees, that sense of a fresh start.
- I would still splash in puddles in my bare feet!
My nominated 15 blogs…